The Center for the Analysis of Social-Ecological Landscapes maintains several spaces and numerous resources that are available for use by our members and affiliates.
Should you like access to these rooms and resources, contact the lab manager for details on reserving a space or time.
Banner image: Paulo Massoca (far left) presents on 'Halting deforestation in Brazil' during the biweekly seminar in CASEL conference room.
CASEL computer lab
- 13+ double monitor computers equipped with GIS, remote sensing, and statistics software
- Teaching podium
- Moveable white board
- Servers in lab
- Additional 3 terabytes of server space hosted by UITS
- Printers (for lab use only)
CASEL conference space
- Conference table and chairs
- Projector with laptop hookup
- White board
CASEL writing room
- Two standard PC computers with additional monitor hookups
- Space for writing and laptops
- Bookshelves for personal use
CASEL small meeting/office space
Small conference area (availability for ~4 people)